Monday, September 17, 2007

16th Sept 07

The day after 15th is 16th,
Is a photo session day too for me and this is an indoor shooting only............
As usual like yesterday, wake up in the morning about 7 something and preparing to go to Loyal Bridal ......... today so lazy and tired to wake up in the Sunday morning whereas everybody is still having a peaceful Sunday .....Althought is a peaceful Sunday, we reach Sunway about 9.30am or before that , all the parkin was full and i wonder why all those people wake up so early on Sunday ...!!!

We reach Loyal about 10.10am after takin breakfast in Ming Tien .... wow the food there was really expensive, i think should be the shop location at Sunway some more nearby Piramid ......
10.10am, when reach Loyal, my beautician is waiting for me already and i straight away sit down and start make up....takin 2 hours again for my make up to be ready for the shooting, today will be fast finish coz i just left 3 gowns more to shoot on ........... fast also will take me ½ a day ....!!!!
My 1st gown today was a wedding gown and i like it the most with some greeny flowers and a long tail follows . .........with my curly hair tie up, set by my beautician with roller, with my eye shadow in purple, a very class fine lookin ........ oh it's beautiful and i like it !!!!
Its's takin some time too for my set up and photo shoot for the 1st gown and we finally we move to my 2nd gown .... this is my most sexiest nite gown in red among the 7 of them ..... wow......it's so V shape in front and i really feels so shy in front of the camera man but at last we manage to shoot on some nice photo's on that gown ......
Really tired after shooting the 2nd gown and it's time for lunch already ....i still have one more gown to go on ....
..........phew ........
My eyes like wan to close and i smile till freeze already ....so tired ..........and luckily i still got one more gown to shoot on only.
I'm with my 3rd gown and preparing to have the final shooting, all the while my hubby is been waiting for me to change my looks and gown, but this time is different becoz he got 2 shirt to shoot on with my only gown ...!!! so i have to wait for him to change but he is simple, not like me so complicated on the gown !!!!
huh .............Finally we manage to finish about time of 3pm ....!!!
Getting really reallt tired and hungry .........both of us been exhausted .......
We reach home and i straight went to rest ........
The day after today will be working day .....!!!!

No comments: